YOU PLAY. PETS WIN!
CURRENT CASH JACKPOT
Who You Help
For more than 60 years, the Arizona Humane Society (AHS) has fostered the belief that every pet deserves a
good life. Our mission is to save the most vulnerable animals and enrich the lives of pets and people.
Thanks to the support of animal lovers like you, we have become a safety net for the Valley's most
vulnerable pets, reducing euthanasia by a staggering 81 percent and saving an additional 100,000 lives over
the past six years. Life-saving medical programs like our Second Chance Animal Trauma Hospital™, Mutternity
Suites, Kitten Nursery, Bottle Baby Kitten ICU and Parvo Puppy ICU save the lives of pets routinely
euthanized in shelters. For more information, visit
How It Works
Past Campaign Results
Rules of Play
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the State of Arizona to play. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions. Tickets can be bought online at
www.azhumaneraffle.comfrom 12:05 a.m. on August 5, 2021 until 11:55 p.m. August 31, 2021. Ascend Fundraising Solutions has been contracted for this raffle and is delivering online services.
- Tickets are available online 24/7 at
www.azhumaneraffle.com. Tickets may only be purchased online.
- In accordance with IRS tax laws, ticket purchases are not tax deductible nor considered a donation to the Arizona Humane Society.
- There will be a minimum guaranteed prize payout of $2,000.00 or 50% of tickets sales in the 50/50 Arizona Humane Society’s 50/50 Raffle (whichever is greater). Two early bird prizes of $1,000 will be selected from the numbers bought prior to 11:55 p.m. on August 18, 2021, and winners will be notified on August 19, 2021.
- The Arizona Humane Society’s 50/50 Raffle Drawing will take place on September 1, 2021 at 10 a.m. at the Arizona Humane Society located at 1521 W. Dobbins Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85041. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation System from all raffle numbers sold. One winning entry will be drawn. The raffle winner need not be present. Identification that matches the name on the winning raffle ticket will be required to claim the prize.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 10 tickets and $20.00 for 40 tickets or $40 for 200 tickets.
- Requests for specific 50/50 numbers are not accepted as numbers are generated from a Random Selection System.
- The following individuals and their immediate families living at the same address are excluded from purchasing a ticket: the Arizona Humane Society staff and board members and members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to this program.
- One cash prize will be awarded for the draw and the winning ticket number will be posted online at
- The winner will be notified by email and/or by phone by the Arizona Humane Society. The winning ticket holder must claim their prize by October 31, 2021 at the Arizona Humane Society offices located at 1521 W. Dobbins Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85041. If the prize is unclaimed, the money will be donated to the Arizona Humane Society.
- All winners must agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes by the Arizona Humane Society.
- Raffle winner must present a valid driver’s license and a completed and executed IRS Form W-9 to claim the Prize. Thus, the Prize will be delivered to the winner only after the amount equal to twenty-four percent (24%) of the value of the prize, or appropriate amount as mandated by the IRS, has been deducted from the prize by the Arizona Humane Society.
- The full name of the winner will be published on
- For inquiries on the procedures of the 50/50 Raffle, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org call 602.997.7585 ext. 5000.